Do You Like to be Mashed?
Are You the Masher?
Mashing is a form of bodywork that is done by using your feet!
It’s great to do after a workout to help loosen the muscles and increase blood flow.
I have created a 2 series video presentation on how you can get some bodywork done in the comfort of your own home!
Learn how to massage using your feet in less then 1 hour!
In this video series you will learn:
- How to massage or what we call ‘mash’ with your feet
- Why do we Mash?
- Equipment needed to mash
- Who can Mash
- Mashing for lower body muscles
- Mashing for Upper Body Muscles
Key benefits from Mashing
- Can be done in the comfort of your home
- Anytime of day!
- It’s Relaxing
- Helps to remove tension in the muscles
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Helps to remove lactic acid
- Decreases risk of injury
- Can be done with full clothing on
- So easy to do that anyone can do it!
- It’s free! No costly massage therapy bills
What type of equipment do I need?
Is this hard to do?
Will it hurt?
Can this replace my regular Massage Therapy sessions?
Start your journey to better health with our Mashing Video Series. You will receive videos on the basic technique of Mashing for the Upper Body and Lower Body Musculature.